Stackage is a stable source of Haskell packages. It guarantees that packages build consistently and pass tests before generating nightly and Long Term Support (LTS) releases.
A Stackage snapshot includes pinned package versions from Hackage (the index of all Haskell packages in all versions). It is a curated set of packages that work well together, similar to how a Debian release is a curated snapshot of most of the open-source software in the world.
Stack is a tool made specifically to make using Stackage snapshots easy and convenient. We recommend you to use it. But you can also use Stackage in other ways: as a source for packages that work well together, or to ensure that Haskell packages you author or care about work well with others.
Stackage is a community project: Haskell users around the world work together to create the stable snapshots.
Stackage itself and all tools surrounding it are open-source.
Stackage's infrastructure, build machines, initial creation and ongoing maintenance, are proudly sponsored by FP Complete.
You browse the latest long term support (what are Long Term Support releases?) release, or the latest bleeding-edge nightly release.
Have more questions? We have a FAQ section on Github.
Stack is the recommended way to use Stackage.
Latest LTS per GHC version
- LTS 14.1 for ghc-8.6.5, published 5 days ago
- LTS 13.19 for ghc-8.6.4, published 4 months ago
- LTS 13.11 for ghc-8.6.3, published 5 months ago
- LTS 12.26 for ghc-8.4.4, published 8 months ago
- LTS 12.14 for ghc-8.4.3, published 10 months ago
- LTS 11.22 for ghc-8.2.2, published a year ago
- LTS 9.21 for ghc-8.0.2, published a year ago
- LTS 7.24 for ghc-8.0.1, published 2 years ago
- LTS 6.35 for ghc-7.10.3, published 2 years ago
- LTS 3.22 for ghc-7.10.2, published 4 years ago
- LTS 2.22 for ghc-7.8.4, published 4 years ago
- LTS 0.7 for ghc-7.8.3, published 5 years ago
a day ago
2 days ago
5 days ago
6 days ago
a week ago
- Stackage Nightly 2019-08-11 (ghc-8.6.5)
- Stackage Nightly 2019-08-07 (ghc-8.6.5)
- Stackage Nightly 2019-08-06 (ghc-8.6.5)